First Day Of Driver’s Ed Class
The first hour of the first day of class is our PARENT MEETING (mandatory for ALL students). If the student is under 18 a parent or legal guardian is REQUIRED to sign the contract that will be filled out at the conclusion of the PARENT MEETING. The first hour is when we cover vital information about new laws, how to schedule your drives (and Drive Test), what documentation you need for your permit [YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DOCUMENTS TO COME TO CLASS]…including how to get your permit WITHOUT having to take the written test…and much more.
If a parent or legal guardian is not able to come to the PARENT MEETING, print the contract here, sign it and send it with the student.
- Bring your payment if you didn’t pay online
- Payment is to be made IN FULL at the conclusion of the parent meeting. If you enrolled in one of the Pay As You Go options you will pay your initial payment at the conclusion of the Parent Meeting. If you have any questions about this message us on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to coming to class.
- Students may not schedule Behind-The-Wheel instruction appropriate paperwork is not signed by Student (and Parent if under 18) and payment made.
- Bring $10 cash for lunch (or bring your own)
- We will order pizza, let us know if the student has dietary requirements
- Drinks will be available
Driver’s License Test Day
To Test With Cowboy Driving Academy On Test Day You Will Need:
- Valid OK Permit
- Driver’s Ed Certificate of Completion
- A Parent or Legal Guardian present to sign paperwork at conclusion of successful test >>>OR<<< Affidavit of Driver Training Completely Filled Out, Signed & Notarized
- For Complete Details See The Testing Requirements Page
- NOW when testing with Cowboy Driving Academy, *YOU will be able to go directly to the Tag Agency to receive your Driver’s License.
- The Tag Agency Will Collect $25 To Issue The Driver’s License (there is a $4 additional charge for any failed driver’s license test attempts).
- *If you are in the USA on certain Immigration Status you will be required to go to DPS prior to going to the Tag Agency. We are required to verify eligibility on the day of the test prior to administering the test. There is the possibility that you will not be able to test on the date you desire due to eligibility or DPS website issues. Cowboy Driving Academy will be held harmless due to any and all Oklahoma Department of Public Safety requirements.