90 Days Same As Cash
How Does It Work?
1) sign up for any of our Drivers Ed packages, make sure to select "pay later" on the student information screen
2) On or before the first day of class you may pay
- $195 or more if you are purchasing our $395 Basic Driver's Ed package
- OR $395 or more if you are purchasing a package costing $595 to $895
- OR $595 if you are purchasing a package costing $995 or more.
All Products Are Purchased On A No Refund Policy.
No Changes In Driver's Ed Package Selection Beyond 14 Days From The First Day Of Class
How Is The Remaining Balance Paid?
For the The Basic Driver's Ed Package ($395)
- You will pay $195 on the first day of class
- For drive 1 & 2 you will pay $100 for each drive
For all packages $595 Or Above the remaining balance may be paid over the first 3 drives:
- Pay 40% Of The Balance On First Drive
- Pay 40% Of The Balance On Second Drive
- Pay Remaining Balance On Third Drive
In most cases you will not be able to complete 3 drives within 90 days unless you select the Cowboy Classic Express, Premium, Premium Plus or above package.
What Happens If I Can't Pay The Balance In Full In 90 Days?
- A 10% fee will be applied to any account where the balance has not been paid in full on the 91st day.
- Day 1 is the first day you (your student) attend class.
- Certificate of Completion will not be issued unless the account has a zero balance.