Cowboy Driving Academy is privately owned and operated with over 13 years of experience. Our school is the right choice for you. Why?
Originally Stillwater Driving Academy, Cowboy Driving Academy was established in 2002 and is family owned and operated. All students receive personalized, individual attention from state certified instructors. Cowboy Driving Academy (CDA) has 14 instructors, 4 Designated Driver’s License Examiners and fleet of 10 driver training cars which allows them to offer more flexible availability to students. CDA trains students 7 days a week, year round. Offering instruction during the day, in the evenings, on weekends and during school breaks assures that all training can be done without missing school, work or church activities. We treat students like a member of our family and view these courses as a means of ensuring their safety, not just fulfilling a requirement.
- Convenient local pick-up and drop-off locations.
- 6 hours of one-on-one driving instruction, 3 drives 2 hours each, allowing your student to train when it fits your schedule.
- Certificate of Completion for insurance company.
- Classes offered somewhere every week.
- State Road Exam given at Cowboy Driving Academy. Other Testing Services Available.
- Over 150 years of instructor experience
- 4 Designated Drivers License examiners (and one former), 25 year vet of OHP, Advanced Accident Investigator, High School Teacher, Coach, Principal, Superintendent, Life Coach.
- 14 State Certified Instructors and 10 cars so your student’s drive times are completed within a timely manner.
- 8th grade reading proficiency test (first time is free).
- Defensive Driving also available.
- Additional Services Include: Corporate On-Site Classes, Rehabilitation Evaluations and Private Lessons.
Thanks so much to Brad and all the instructors at Cowboy Driving Academy! It was a great experience for Garrett and a great piece of mind for us. Having an appointment at the DPS alone is worth the price of the tuition! No amount of money is too much when it comes to having an educated safe teen driver!
–Mike & Lori Beier